I'm a fitness & soft tissue professional and I have experience working with hundreds of women of various ages and fitness levels since 2009.
After I had my second child I found out I had Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) so I needed to do some more research on the subject, go back to square one, re-train my core & pelvic floor and deepen my knowledge to better serve myself and my clients.
I subsequently came across Burrell Education who I've done numerous courses with and it was only a matter of time before I became a Holistic Core Restore® coach with them.
I'm passionate about helping people reach their goals through educating them and supplying them with the knowledge they need to succeed on their own if they are motivated enough to do so.
How does it work?
In the first instance, do contact me to discuss what you're looking for. I do quite a detailed screening on all new clients to make sure you're safe to exercise with me. If I have any concerns, I may advise you to first consult a women's health physiotherapist.
Once we've done the screening, you can go ahead and book one of the packages I offer.
- Antenatal & Postnatal exercise L3
- Core Stability
- Supple Strength (Yoga, Pilates & Body Cond.)
Holistic Core Restore 1:1 Programme
An initial screening with Melissa
6 x 1 hour sessions
Lifetime access to the HCR® online portal containing all the workout content done in class plus 10 bonus videos about the WHY's of Holistic Core Restore, led by programme creator Jenny Burrell.
Online Postnatal Exercise
We meet Live 3 times a week for 15 minute workouts at 8.30pm UK time weekdays.
I also place the recordings on a Facebook support page so you can do the workouts in your own time if you miss the Live session.
Cost is for a six month subscription package.
- • I am a working mum of 2 and currently on Melissa Gaul's strong programme week 3, it's great and manageable with a family.... includes food advice and other extras - love it!! I have also signed up to a diastasis recti safe programme via video conference 15 mins 3x week - highly recommend - massive improvements in muscle tone, fitness and general well being - from comfort of home and affordable. - Anoushka Huntington-Bowles
- • I enlisted Melissa's help in strengthening my pelvis and surrounding area with the hope that this would repair a pelvic injury sustained during pregnancy. She has surpassed all expectations. She's clearly extremely knowledgeable and I have felt very safe in her hands. She started off gently and gradually increased the intensity of the routines. The result has been that my pelvic injury appears to be completely healed and I am now able to go running as I had hoped. We are now increasing the intensity further to lose weight. I would highly recommend using Melissa, she is excellent - Kate Woodroffe
- Melissa helped me with diastasis recti (abdominal separation) following childbirth. During our three sessions, she showed me exercises, offered nutritional advice and gave me an amazing massage. the three-finger gap that I went to her with was down to one-finger within a week. She's fabulous, and I'm delighted - Annie Ridout