I am a psychotherapist in private practice with many years' experience working in the NHS.
I work with people by bringing to light what might be underlying their symptoms and distress.
The insights and understanding gained in therapy provide relief from emotional pain and can help you feel more able to cope.
I provide a safe and confidential space in which to express and explore whatever is on your mind.
My professional training involved a two-year infant-mother observation. I have worked with a wide range of issues including anxiety, depression, infertility, loss and trauma.
It may be possible to arrange consultation in central London should this be your preferred location.
- Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Honorary Psychotherapist - CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
- Infant Observation (2 years) - British Psychotherapy Foundation (BPF)
- PGDip. in Psychotherapy and Counselling - Regent's University
- BA (Hons) Classical Studies - University of Bristol
I offer short-term, long-term and open-ended psychotherapy, depending what is needed.
An initial consultation is an opportunity to talk about what is troubling you. We can think together about what will be of the most help to you going forward.