I am a psychodynamic psychotherapist with many years’ experience working with a wide range of mental health problems.
Alongside my private practice, I work in an NHS service that provides psychological treatment for depression and anxiety disorders. My professional training included a two-year mother-infant observation.
I provide a safe and confidential space in which to express and explore whatever is on your mind. I work with people by bringing to light what might be underlying their symptoms and distress. The insights and understanding gained in therapy provide relief from emotional pain and can help you to feel more able to cope.
- Accredited Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Honorary Psychotherapist - CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
- Infant Observation (2 years) - British Psychotherapy Foundation (BPF)
- PGDip. in Psychotherapy and Counselling - Regent's University
- BA (Hons) Classical Studies - University of Bristol
I offer short-term, long-term and open-ended psychotherapy, depending what is needed.
An initial consultation is an opportunity to talk about what is troubling you. We can think together about what will be of the most help to you going forward.