Bally graduated from Wolverhampton University in 1993 and worked as a Chartered Physiotherapist in the NHS in the West Midlands for many years before moving into private practice.
Since 2001 she has worked part time at Pinehill Hospital in Hitchin treating both musculoskeletal pain and Women’s Health conditions. She has used acupuncture as an adjunct to physiotherapy since 1994 and has done many post graduate courses leading to a Masters of Science degree in Acupuncture in 2004 from Coventry University.
Bally has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and women’s health, and is able to offer you a thorough assessment and treatment aiming to alleviate pain and suffering but also education and preventing further relapses.
She recognises that there is not many options available to women suffering with pregnancy related pain or pelvic dysfunction and this has led her to set up Lidder Therapies to make women's health physiotherapy and post natal care more readily accessible.
Bally offers the Mummy MOT specialist physiotherapy programme.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, Wolverhampton University
- Masters of Science degree in Acupuncture, Coventry University
Women’s health and Mummy MOT – Follow Up Appointment
WOMEN’S HEALTH AND MUMMY MOT
Follow Up Appointment (30 Mins)
Women’s health and Mummy MOT – Initial Appointment
WOMEN’S HEALTH AND MUMMY MOT
First appointment (1 hour)
- I saw Bally for a mum mot and I’m so glad I did! I’d been thinking about it for a while, but with two small children, I hadn’t got around to organising an appointment. I learnt so much in the first appointment and was really impressed to discover that my strength had improved a lot in just three weeks between appointments. I now know that women shouldn’t accept a weak pelvic floor as an inevitable part of having babies, and that it can be so easily fixed! I thoroughly recommend Bally for the mum mot.
- The Mummy MOT with Bally has without a doubt been the most significant and helpful post-natal care I’ve ever received. I had my third child 3 months ago and it was good to get a thorough check and assessment of my body and the impact of labour on my pelvic floor and tummy. What’s more to actually understand how the pelvic floor should be contracted and released and basically training me in it there and then was so valuable! I have genuinely and conscientiously been doing my exercises and feel so much better for it. Thanks Bally
- The new Mummy MOT is so helpful and I highly recommend it. Bally is so professional and does a great job of making the experience informative and reassuring. It gave me the confidence to do exercise again, to be reassured that my body was well on the way to recovery and I she gave me practical exercises to do at home.
- Having a post baby check up was suggested to me and the Mummy MOT that Bally provided was excellent. It provided me with reassurance and suggested exercises to help with specific issues. Bally explained everything in a way that made sense and I felt totally at ease with her. I would recommend the Mummy MOT to any new mum.
- I booked in for the Mummy MOT and I am so glad I did. A diagnosis of issues from my previous pregnancy, and a few follow up sessions, have made a huge difference. Bally is friendly, professional and approachable.
- I went to see Bally for a Mummy MOT six weeks after my second daughter was born. It was really useful and I was given simple follow up exercises to complete. Bally made me feel totally at ease with her knowledge and professionalism. I would definitely recommend that all new mums go and visit her.
- Bally is so professional and friendly, she really made me feel at ease when I first went to see her after having my baby. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to really understand what you need. Advice is practical too and very well explained. Thanks for all your help Bally 🙂