I am an experienced Counsellor and have worked for 4Children specialising in postnatal level mental health issues and now work within private practice. I have a special interest in helping women transition into the new identity and role of mothers and help them overcome trauma experienced through this transition.
I work in a person centred way, using Solution Focused Therapy, Photo Therapy as well as conventional Talking Therapy but each person is different so each package of support is bespoke to each individual.
- Registered Member of BACP. Currently working towards Accreditation
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Framework Level 5)
- Training with 4Children
- Mindfulness Diploma
Duration: 50 minutes
- Supportive, guiding and empathetic. Jessie has been brilliant to work with and has “fixed me”! Would recommend her to anyone not feeling quiet themselves following birth and beyond. EB
- "Thank you for the kindness you have shown me, the courage you have given me, and the strength I found within me, thank you for getting me where I am today. And if I need you I know you're there. Many thanks xx"
- After 6 sessions and "I feel cured, so much happier and thank you for saving my marriage and helping me become a mum"